To equip new and growing businesses with effective systems, skills and tools to achieve outstanding performance and growth through consultancy, mentoring, and training.
JMC aims to be recognised as:
• An expert in the provision of business solutions and advisory services
• A partner of choice for our clients by
o Delivering solutions based on understanding of clients’ real needs
o Transforming their businesses through industry expert and insight
o Helping them achieve what matters most to their businesses – profitability, productivity, cost management and growth
o Being worthy of their confidence by remaining accountable for our actions
Professionalism and ethics
Analytical and proactive thinking
Honesty and openness
Passion and Commitment
Innovative customer focus
• Provide the social care sector with quality management systems (policies procedures and other documentation) that complies to the Care Quality Commission, Local Authority Commissioners and international standards and best practice
• Take a direct approach to our coaching and advisory services focusing on ensuring we deliver great value, and an excellent return on investment.
• Provide innovative, flexible and practical business and management solutions to meets the needs of our clients
• Help our clients rethink how their businesses processes, systems and internal capacity can be aligned to achieve sustainable long-term goals.